It wasn’t hard to use at all. Applying henna is actually really simple and super fun.
- Buy henna paste or a kit. (Make the henna if you bought a kit)
- Simply apply the henna paste to your skin like you’re laying rope on the ground, don’t use it like a marker.
- Leave the henna on for 4-8 hours
- Then you can peel off the henna paste
After you make your design, allow it to dry for a couple minutes and apply liquid bandage over your henna design.
* I have also heard that you can use liquid hair gel, or lemon and sugar. For more information on ways…
View original post 50 more words